I know, I know, I’m late. My stupid laptop wouldn’t connect to the stupid internet like all week and then E got her stupid vaccines which made her stupidly cranky. I’m not bitter or anything.
But nonetheless, the menu is here! If you’re not quite sure how my menus and grocery list works, here is a little rundown:
- I have listed below my menu for the week, and a link to my editable and printable grocery list that will open as a Word doc.
- My grocery list is categorized using the headers at the top. Its in order of how our commissary is laid out. If you decide to use my list as a guide, change the headers to fit your needs whether that be the layout of the store or simply categorizing things differently.
- My meals go from Thursday to Thursday right now, but sometimes that changes when we miss a week because of traveling or something. Also, some of the stuff on the grocery list is not related to the menu itself but just stuff our family needs otherwise. Go ahead and judge, its cool.
- Be sure to double check the recipes and the grocery lists for items you may need. I only put items *I* need to make my meals on the list, not every ingredient for each recipe. For example, if a recipe calls for minced garlic I won’t put that on the grocery list because I already have it. So don’t come knocking on my virtual door complaining that you didn’t get minced garlic because I didn’t put it on the list! You will get virtually door-slammed in the face.
- Any recipes that I found online are linked either to my Pinterest or the website I found them from. If there is no link, its because I just use my mad-skillz to make them myself. If you would like a recipe for something I haven’t linked, just ask! And click on my Pinterest button the the right to follow me like the stalker you are. Come on, you know you want to.
And here you go- the deliciousness that is the first week of February! Oh and PS- I did some repeats on the menu because I didn’t get to them last week.
Thursday– Lasanga with meat sauce
Friday– BBQ chicken pizza
Saturday– Sweet corn chicken quesadillas with black beans and corn
Sunday- Crockpot Thai chicken with rice
Monday- Philly cheese steak sandwiches with sweet potato fries and corn on the cob
Tuesday- Ham with green beans and roasted potatoes
Wednesday- Honey sesame crock-pot chicken with rice and edamame
Thursday- Baked turkey breast with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus
Here is the grocery list for your shopping: Week 1
If you would like to take a look at last week’s menu, click here.